Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Countdown Begins!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Here I am, one year from "the big day", and undeniably out of shape.  Now, that's not to say that I don't eat well or exercise.  I do all of that.  But I'm nowhere near "wedding dress shape".  After 20 years of learning how to embrace the body God gave me, I'm not looking for a transformation, I don't need a transformation.  I'm just looking for simple ways to help shed a few lbs, tone the well loved areas, and eat better than I've ever eaten before.  I've continually told myself, "I wont eat that when I start sheddin the for the weddin, but who cares now."  Or, "I'll start that exercise when I start sheddin for the weddin, but I don't need to yet."  And now that time has come, and now I need to hold myself accountable.  For one year.  Thats all.  After that, I'm a newly wed and I can let myself go....

3 comments:

  1. Sweet. This looks ossum Em. Good job!!! I'm gonna follow along and do my best to keep up. Lord knows I need it!!!

    Oh and congrats on the upcoming nuptuials!!! (I'm sure I spelled that wrong..but this is about sheddin...not spellin. hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm glad it worked! Thank you! We'll see how this goes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lady! I'm not a newlywed anymore, and I'm not sheddin' for a weddin' but I still need to tone it up after having Olivia... BRING IT ON BABY!!! You can do it! Motivator you! Muah

    ReplyDelete